Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Unit 6

I like the way the Universal Loving Kindness exercise was short but very effective. I think that the repetition was a great way to instill these techniques into my life. The integral assessment showed me that I need to work a lot on my interpersonal aspect of life, more specifically with my husband, we are not getting along too well these days and I think that if we could both speak with an open heart then we could possibly enjoy each other once again.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I am glad that these exercises worked well for you...especially where your marriage is concerned. It is so important to have good communications in your relationship (this is coming from a woman with a terrific husband of almost 22 years, so I know where from I speak). I pray that you can find that healthy place in your relationship again. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, in every marriage there are there good days and bad days, but communication is the key to working things out. Each person in any type of relationship needs to show loving-kindness to each other.

    ReplyDelete