I enjoyed this blog exercise for the week it was very relaxing. It was easy for me to think of the person that I wanted to focus on, I used my friend that I have been talking to about my personal life, and she has been giving me some great advice lately.
I totally agree with the statement that one cannot lead another where one has not gone him or herself. If one has not walked in the shoes that they are lead then they cannot really give the directions to the destination. I think that if I can learn and master the art of meditation, I can then pass all of my knowledge on to my future clients.
Michelle, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed this practice too. I am also glad to see that you have someone to talk to. That is as important as meditation, in my opinion. We need a combination of positives to help us get through tough times.
ReplyDeleteI also agree about having to learn the things we are trying to help others with. To me, it would be like trying to teach someone to speak Spanish if you only speak English.
Have a great week, Michelle :o)