Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Relaxation

This is somewhat new to me but here goes, I did find this exercise to be very calming and refreshing. I would like to incorporate this relaxation technique into my daily schedule. I really need to relax, this whole year has been very stressful with my husband and I, and then we have two children that are five and half and almost four. The kids are with me 24/7, which is stressful since they are going through a fighting phase that I do not like at all. I keep saying the chant “this too shall pass.” I do think that when school starts that they will not be fighting as much since they will have some time away from each other. All in all I really enjoyed this exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle - I am trying to understand this blog aspect of this course. I hope you can take time just for you in your busy daily schedule. I want to encourage you as a young Mom going back to school to take good care of yourself so that you can love and nurture your family. You have such an important constant role in your children's lives. I am on the opposite end of the spectrum - my children are 28 and 23 and I do remember those days of endless unappreciated tasks to meet everyone's needs. Please nourish and edify yourself because it is easy to lose your identity in daily family life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, Kids are a handful especially when they are so little. It must be very hard having them with you all the time. You need to make some time for yourself. A little time to just relax and get centered, find your balance. I remember how hard it was with a little one under foot. I like your mantra, all of us should have one to help us get re focused when things get crazy. Hang in there!...Melissa

    ReplyDelete